Subject: articolo anche su corriere.it ecco il link
From: "INNOVA&PARTNERS " <[email-masked]>
To: "'Claudio Cacciamani'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 16:57:43 +0100

http://www.corriere.it/politica/11_dicembre_01/spumante-trolley-senatore-rus
coni-passa-comunque_a91e7006-1be6-11e1-8ed7-30f7808a816f.shtml

 

Avv. Clizia Cacciamani

Senior Partner

Dottore in Ricerca

Patent and Trademark Office

 

Roma - Bologna - Ancona - München – Alicante

ANCONA

Via Leopardi, 2

Tel  +39 071 2072969

Fax +39 071 2082940

[email-masked] 

[email-masked] 

www.innovapartners.it 

 

 

Associati a:  AIPPI, INTA, ECTA, ASIPI

Members of: AIPPI, INTA, ECTA, ASIPI

 

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE

This e-mail and the documents accompanying it contain confidential
information which may be legally privileged.This information is intended
only for the use of the recipient named above. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
e-mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail by error,please immediately notify us, preferably by return e-mail,
and destroy the message as well as any documents attached.

Nessun virus nel messaggio in arrivo.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com 
Versione: 8.5.454 / Database dei virus: 271.1.1/4049 -  Data di rilascio: 11/30/11 19:34:00